The 3.7 version can be found here: http://livelinux.antesis.org/knoppix/
As far as I know, knoppix-gamer comes with a German computer magazine http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14576
Where can nobs like me fint the knoppix gamer edition and the 3.7 version.
Thomas![]()
The 3.7 version can be found here: http://livelinux.antesis.org/knoppix/
As far as I know, knoppix-gamer comes with a German computer magazine http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14576
I thought the 3.7 version was a DVD kitchen sink edition, right? In the link above, I see a 699MB ISO....
Is 3.7 the latest CD version? Or is a new CD version coming as 3.8 soon?
Regards,
AJG

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99
Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$640.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Firewalla Gold SE Firewall VPN Network Security Appliance Black/Yellow
$350.00
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00