I just had a quick look at kGeo, it appears it may not be capable of doing what you want. Have a look at Qcad. It's actually a CAD drafting program but I think you can do lines entered from co-ordinate points with it.
Ok, so KGEO might not be familiar to all of you, but it is the free alternative to a $40 progeam called Geometer's Sketchpad. I am homeschooled and woking on Geometry. Soon to do constructions, this software would be VERY useful.
I ran into a problem, however. I cannot figure out how to draw a line segment from one existing point to another existing point. If i can't do this, it will cost me $40 to get software that can.
The knoppix help menu was no help on this problem. Does anyone here know how to do this?
BTW: when i click on the "make line segment" button, it makes me make 2 new points to draw the line in. I want to be able to use the "make point at (x,y)" button twice, then draw a line between the two made points. My Constructions are simply too precise to use the mouse for all of it...
I just had a quick look at kGeo, it appears it may not be capable of doing what you want. Have a look at Qcad. It's actually a CAD drafting program but I think you can do lines entered from co-ordinate points with it.

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99
Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75
ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95