You need to use the chat codes http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/CheatCodes. When knoppix loads up, type the folloing at the boot prompt
orCode:knoppix nodmaCode:knopppix noapic nodma
Alright, I downloaded Knoppix 3.6 and burned it, the MD5 checked out ok. When it boots I get the error message "Can't find Knoppix file system" and it boots to a "limited" shell. Here are my troubleshooting efforts in detail. First thought was the image burned bad, so I popped it into my laptop. It booted up without a problem, scratch that idea. Second thought was it was something wrong with my CD-Rom or hardware and thats why I am here. I have run Knoppix with this CD-Rom before, I want to say it was 3.4 but I can't remember that well. The only change I have made since then is I added a 250GB hard drive. The CD Rom is a secondary master, the two hard drives are primary. Any thoughts?
You need to use the chat codes http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/CheatCodes. When knoppix loads up, type the folloing at the boot prompt
orCode:knoppix nodmaCode:knopppix noapic nodma
Thank you, I have APIC enabled on the mobo bios so I new I had that capablility, but I did use the nodma command and it worked.

Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CMK32GX4M2E3200C16
$160.00
16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
128gb DDR4 Ram Hpyerx HX430C15PB3K8/128 16x8 3000 MHZ CL15 Tested Read DESC
$300.00
MINT Micron Cisco 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3 LOT
$159.99
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
PNY XLR8 DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) 3200MHz DIMM Desktop RAM Kit Black/Red
$87.00
Kingston 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM Non-ECC Unbuffered
$239.00