-
Using apt- get to install multiple packages at once?
Hi
I am trying to remaster a knoppix cd to get it onto my 256mb usb key. I am only used to using rpm based distros and need some help getting apt-get working how I want it to!
The 1st thing I want to do is change kde to gnome. I have seen the list of packages for gnome and kde, and added the sources etc.
Now I want to know if it is possible to install ALL of the gnome packages and dependencies at once and remove all the kde packages/dependencies. Are they categorised in any way and is this even possible to do?
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By watar in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-07-2005, 12:09 PM
-
By bob58 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-29-2004, 12:23 PM
-
By redss in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-29-2004, 03:24 AM
-
By linux55 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-29-2004, 03:11 AM
-
By wfharvey in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-04-2003, 05:58 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99