Glad to have you. Read the Docs on this website (http://www.knoppix.net/docs/) to get yourself started. You wouldn't believe how many questions that they answer.Originally Posted by Geoff
Hello All,
Just joined your happy band on this forum.
I'm new to Knoppix but keen to learn so I might have loads of ?? along the way.
![]()
Glad to have you. Read the Docs on this website (http://www.knoppix.net/docs/) to get yourself started. You wouldn't believe how many questions that they answer.Originally Posted by Geoff
Thanks cascadefx for your kind reply and the link.
I've gotta lotta reading to do![]()
but who knows, this time next year I may be Knoppix hooked![]()

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER
$39.99
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67
Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99