Glad to have you. Read the Docs on this website (http://www.knoppix.net/docs/) to get yourself started. You wouldn't believe how many questions that they answer.Originally Posted by Geoff
Hello All,
Just joined your happy band on this forum.
I'm new to Knoppix but keen to learn so I might have loads of ?? along the way.
![]()
Glad to have you. Read the Docs on this website (http://www.knoppix.net/docs/) to get yourself started. You wouldn't believe how many questions that they answer.Originally Posted by Geoff
Thanks cascadefx for your kind reply and the link.
I've gotta lotta reading to do![]()
but who knows, this time next year I may be Knoppix hooked![]()

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Gold 6130 2.10GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$374.48
HP Z440 Workstation TWR Xeon E5-1603 v3, 8GB RAM, NVS310, SB1570, NO SSD/OS #95
$89.99
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99