Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Hi Guys & Girls

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2

    Hi Guys & Girls

    Hello All,

    Just joined your happy band on this forum.

    I'm new to Knoppix but keen to learn so I might have loads of ?? along the way.


  2. #2

    Re: Hi Guys & Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff
    Hello All,

    Just joined your happy band on this forum.

    I'm new to Knoppix but keen to learn so I might have loads of ?? along the way.

    Glad to have you. Read the Docs on this website (http://www.knoppix.net/docs/) to get yourself started. You wouldn't believe how many questions that they answer.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2

    Thanks

    Thanks cascadefx for your kind reply and the link.

    I've gotta lotta reading to do
    but who knows, this time next year I may be Knoppix hooked

Similar Threads

  1. Knoppix rocks and you guys are great!
    By knoppixrox in forum Laptops
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2004, 01:58 PM
  2. Thanks, guys!
    By eco2geek in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2004, 09:24 AM
  3. An easy one (I hope!) for you guys
    By ryans in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-12-2004, 10:16 AM
  4. Could you guys advise me regarding mobo & cpu choice?
    By champagnemojo in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-30-2004, 01:42 AM
  5. Hi guys. I have some problems with apt-get
    By estranged in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-14-2003, 09:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor picture

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor

$39.00



Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor picture

Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor

$79.00



CPU-RAM-MOBO COMBO-  32gb DDR4 3600MHz, i5 CPU, Asus Prime Motherboard picture

CPU-RAM-MOBO COMBO- 32gb DDR4 3600MHz, i5 CPU, Asus Prime Motherboard

$370.00



HP ProDesk 405 G8 Desktop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 5650GE 16GB RAM 512GB SSD W11P picture

HP ProDesk 405 G8 Desktop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 5650GE 16GB RAM 512GB SSD W11P

$319.99



Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU picture

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU

$74.99



Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13  3.0 GHz  Desktop CPU picture

Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU

$80.00



Intel Core i5-14600KF Unlocked Desktop Processor picture

Intel Core i5-14600KF Unlocked Desktop Processor

$259.99



Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW picture

Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW

$94.99



PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU picture

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU

$15.99



GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4 picture

GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4

$229.95