-
Junior Member
registered user
Compiling with DJGPP versus Knoppix
Hi,
I've got sort of a puzzle here. I've got a project with maybe 6 C source files ( including my own libraries ). The problem is: if I compile them with DJGPP in a win32 environment, I get a fully operational application ( I hard tested it ); but, if I compile it with Knoppix, in the Knoppix Linux environment ( or even with GCC in Linux - a friend of mine did that ), I get a semi functional application - works with some options only and gives an error with others. Now, what can be the problem? In Linux, I don't get any error of compilation when calling the makefile. One other thing: this is version 2.0 alpha of the software; but the size of the binary file is lesser than version 1 - and it should be bigger.
Does anyone has any suggestion?
Regards,
Kepler
Similar Threads
-
By rjemery in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-22-2006, 10:57 PM
-
By michael7 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-27-2005, 02:49 AM
-
By lilsirecho in forum Klik
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-22-2005, 03:56 PM
-
By kepler in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-06-2004, 03:26 PM
-
By walterw in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-27-2003, 11:47 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$225.00

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99

RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2022 50 User/Device Connections
$68.00

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99