Hi,
I've got sort of a puzzle here. I've got a project with maybe 6 C source files ( including my own libraries ). The problem is: if I compile them with DJGPP in a win32 environment, I get a fully operational application ( I hard tested it ); but, if I compile it with Knoppix, in the Knoppix Linux environment ( or even with GCC in Linux - a friend of mine did that ), I get a semi functional application - works with some options only and gives an error with others. Now, what can be the problem? In Linux, I don't get any error of compilation when calling the makefile. One other thing: this is version 2.0 alpha of the software; but the size of the binary file is lesser than version 1 - and it should be bigger.
Does anyone has any suggestion?
Regards,
Kepler

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$69.99
Netgate SG-2100 pfSense Plus 26.07 Firewall VPN Router - Wiped, Fresh Install
$174.99
OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00
10GbE pfSense Firewall VPN AES QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 32GB DDR4 256GB SSD
$220.00
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99
Barracuda NextGen CloudGen Cloud Based Firewall F280 BNGF280a w/ 8.3.1 Firmware
$89.99