Hi,
I'm trying to compile a set of C files while running Knoppix in the CD-ROM. At the first glance I made it. But there are some questions - if someone is willing to answer, of course - that I have, because the compilation is not fully functional:
1)How do I make sure that all the libraries needed ( my libraries and the system's ones ) are included in the final executable?
2) How can I indicate a different path for gcc get the INCLUDE files?
3) why won't ./configure work?
4) How do I run the program in the Knoppix environment? ./program ? If the previous one doesn't work...
5) Is there a good web source of information about compiling with Knoppix ?
The makefile I'm using is something like this:
Regards,Code:LIBS= -lm CC=gcc # For normal use #CFLAGS=-ansi -pedantic -Wall -s -O # For debugging CFLAGS=-ansi -pedantic -Wall -g -static TARGETS = sephem look # Now the actual rules all: $(TARGETS) clean: -rm *.o -rm *.log -rm $(TARGETS) sephem: sephem.o astrolib.o astrocon.o support.o $(CC) $(CFLAGS) -o sephem sephem.o astrolib.o astrocon.o \ support.o $(LIBS) look: look.o $(CC) $(CFLAGS) -o look look.o $(LIBS) sephem.o: sephem.c astrolib.h support.h $(CC) $(CFLAGS) -c sephem.c look.o: look.c $(CC) $(CFLAGS) -c look.c astrolib.o: astrolib.c astrolib.h astrocon.h support.h $(CC) $(CFLAGS) -c astrolib.c astrocon.o: astrocon.c astrocon.h $(CC) $(CFLAGS) -c astrocon.c support.o: support.c support.h $(CC) $(CFLAGS) -c support.c
Kepler

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00
Dell PowerEdge R640 10SFF 2x Gold 6140 2.3GHz 36-Cores 64gb H730p 2x Trays
$599.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$489.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00