-
How install Knoppix 3.3 to HD
I'm begin use Knoppix, I want install to HD ,help me please!
-
Senior Member
registered user
From the running/live knoppix 3.3 CD press CTRL-ALT-F1 (you should get a root console by doing that) Type: knx-hdinstall and press the enter key. Follow the guided install menus.
You will be asked by the installer to create a linux and swap partition. Also you will need 64Mb of RAM and at least 3GB of hard drive space. This link: http://www.programwitch.com/Forum/fo...p?TID=462&PN=1
gives a few more details Good luck
-
install knopix on HD

Originally Posted by
eon
From the running/live knoppix 3.3 CD press CTRL-ALT-F1 (you should get a root console by doing that) Type: knx-hdinstall and press the enter key. Follow the guided install menus.
You will be asked by the installer to create a linux and swap partition. Also you will need 64Mb of RAM and at least 3GB of hard drive space. This link:
http://www.programwitch.com/Forum/fo...p?TID=462&PN=1
gives a few more details Good luck
Note: Do not use "knx-hdinstall" anymore. "knx-hdinstall" is no longer maintained, use "knoppix-installer" instead.
-
Senior Member
registered user
In knoppix 3.3 there is no knoppix-installer!!!!!
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: How install Knoppix 3.3 to HD

Originally Posted by
lytieulongcon
I'm begin use Knoppix, I want install to HD ,help me please!
To install to HD:
open a terminal (TV screen icon on the panel)
type 'sudo knoppix-installer'
Installer should start, just follow the prompts. If you have more problems, post reply here again.
-
Knoppix to install
I am a new comer to linux and wan to install knoppix. I seached the web for documention for my problem but I found no result.
I boot with the knoppix 3.4 live cd and press alt>ctrl>f1.
I typed knx-hdinstall but there are no such script.
I dit the sudo knoppix-install but there are no such file.
Does anyone have other advice For me
-
Knoppix
Ignore the message I posted I find the solution
Similar Threads
-
By susanjohnson in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-21-2005, 11:36 AM
-
By techdesk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-21-2005, 03:14 AM
-
By nmz787 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-21-2004, 09:17 AM
-
By Jez in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 09:06 PM
-
By Superstoned in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-27-2003, 03:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core 16-Thread 3.8GHZ/4.7GHZ
$195.00

Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99

Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99

AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$69.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$398.00

Intel core i7-11700 CPU
$120.00

Dell OptiPlex 3080 MT Intel Core i5-10500 3.10 GHz 8 GB DDR4 Desktop No HDD
$129.99