I wanted to try KNOPPIX and downloaded "KNOPPIX_V3.2-2003-03-26-EN.iso" when I try to install I always get the German version of KNOPPIX.
What goes wrong here ??
Thanks a lot
I wanted to try KNOPPIX and downloaded "KNOPPIX_V3.2-2003-03-26-EN.iso" when I try to install I always get the German version of KNOPPIX.
What goes wrong here ??
Thanks a lot
You should use the cheatcodes. When you're booting from the CD, at the boot: type
knoppix lang=us
That should get you into US English. If it is already installed, and stuff is in German, go to KDE control panel, and change the settings. The icons you want are the one with the German flag. I don't speak German, but it should be pretty straight forward to change the setting to US.

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$899.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
1U Server Intel Xeon E3-1240 V5 3.5Ghz 4C 32GB RAM 2x M.2 2280 OCP RJ45 Rails
$310.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99