Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Newbee Alert(!) and Problem...

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    16

    Newbee Alert(!) and Problem...

    While I've been using Linux for a few years I have recently started playing with Knoppix to redo some public workstations. For the past 2 weeks I have been reading and working with Knoppix but nothing seems to work...not even using the cheatcodes! I still have not been able to come up with the 'Rosetta Stone' to pull everything together! Can some one PLEASE point me to the essential NEWBEE guide with very detailed step-by-step instructions! I just got the 'Knoppix Hacks' book but even that seem to have a few holes. I REALLY(!!) need some pointers on this.

    Thanks...

    Richard-

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    949
    Whats seems to be the problem?

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    16
    Wanted to do a fast update on this post. I was about 10 minutes away from totally giving up when I ran across the REMASTER. Then continued reading and things started to come together...alittle! I'm still working on getting the details and steps worked out successfully each time.

    I have another question but I will post under different subject.

    Thanks,
    Richard-

Similar Threads

  1. Pls help the newbee
    By Ol Jock 99 in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-02-2005, 05:00 AM
  2. Newbee to Knoppix 3.6
    By andreas2000 in forum Laptops
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2004, 02:31 PM
  3. /\/00bE alert....
    By DeadMale in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-01-2004, 06:22 PM
  4. SECURITY ALERT-Why It Seems To Be Ignored?
    By bongski55 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-18-2003, 07:58 AM
  5. newbee
    By killowhat in forum General Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-21-2003, 10:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡ picture

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡

$119.00



Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P picture

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P

$149.99



JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE picture

JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE

$59.99



New Juniper SRX345-SYS-JB-2AC Junos Router Firewall Services Gateway 16GbE SFP picture

New Juniper SRX345-SYS-JB-2AC Junos Router Firewall Services Gateway 16GbE SFP

$560.15



Juniper EX2300-C-12T 12-Port 1Gbe RJ45  2x 10G SFP+ Fanless Switch picture

Juniper EX2300-C-12T 12-Port 1Gbe RJ45 2x 10G SFP+ Fanless Switch

$245.00



Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter picture

Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter

$59.99



Juniper EX4600-40F-AFO 24-Port Dual PSU Network Switch picture

Juniper EX4600-40F-AFO 24-Port Dual PSU Network Switch

$151.98



New Sealed Juniper EX4100-F-12P 12x 1GbE PoE 2x 10GbE uplinks 1 Year Warranty picture

New Sealed Juniper EX4100-F-12P 12x 1GbE PoE 2x 10GbE uplinks 1 Year Warranty

$895.00



Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management picture

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management

$249.97



Juniper EX2300 Unclaimed 12-Port Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12T picture

Juniper EX2300 Unclaimed 12-Port Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12T

$249.99