-
Junior Member
registered user
Newbee Alert(!) and Problem...
While I've been using Linux for a few years I have recently started playing with Knoppix to redo some public workstations. For the past 2 weeks I have been reading and working with Knoppix but nothing seems to work...not even using the cheatcodes! I still have not been able to come up with the 'Rosetta Stone' to pull everything together! Can some one PLEASE point me to the essential NEWBEE guide with very detailed step-by-step instructions! I just got the 'Knoppix Hacks' book but even that seem to have a few holes. I REALLY(!!) need some pointers on this.
Thanks...
Richard-
-
Senior Member
registered user
Whats seems to be the problem?
-
Junior Member
registered user
Wanted to do a fast update on this post. I was about 10 minutes away from totally giving up when I ran across the REMASTER. Then continued reading and things started to come together...alittle! I'm still working on getting the details and steps worked out successfully each time.
I have another question but I will post under different subject.
Thanks,
Richard-
Similar Threads
-
By Ol Jock 99 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-02-2005, 05:00 AM
-
By andreas2000 in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-29-2004, 02:31 PM
-
By DeadMale in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-01-2004, 06:22 PM
-
By bongski55 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 14
Last Post: 08-18-2003, 07:58 AM
-
By killowhat in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-21-2003, 10:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95

Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99

Vintage 1984: Super Sketch G2300 For Atari Home Computer
$72.00

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00

Atari 400 800 The Communicator II Kit CIB CX488 Modem Cartridge Box
$80.00

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95

VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works
$148.75

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00