-
Junior Member
registered user
Newbee Alert(!) and Problem...
While I've been using Linux for a few years I have recently started playing with Knoppix to redo some public workstations. For the past 2 weeks I have been reading and working with Knoppix but nothing seems to work...not even using the cheatcodes! I still have not been able to come up with the 'Rosetta Stone' to pull everything together! Can some one PLEASE point me to the essential NEWBEE guide with very detailed step-by-step instructions! I just got the 'Knoppix Hacks' book but even that seem to have a few holes. I REALLY(!!) need some pointers on this.
Thanks...
Richard-
Similar Threads
-
By Ol Jock 99 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-02-2005, 05:00 AM
-
By andreas2000 in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-29-2004, 02:31 PM
-
By DeadMale in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-01-2004, 06:22 PM
-
By bongski55 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 14
Last Post: 08-18-2003, 07:58 AM
-
By killowhat in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-21-2003, 10:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00

Intel Core Ultra 5 235T SRQES CPU Processor Excellent Used Condition
$88.00

Intel Core i5-14600KF Unlocked Desktop Processor
$259.99

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 CPU 2.20GHz 22-Core 55MB 145W LGA2011-3 SR2JV Processor
$79.99

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99

LENOVO Thinkcentre M73 MICRO PC Intel Core I3-4130T 12GB 500GB Ubuntu
$79.99