-
Junior Member
registered user
Newbee Alert(!) and Problem...
While I've been using Linux for a few years I have recently started playing with Knoppix to redo some public workstations. For the past 2 weeks I have been reading and working with Knoppix but nothing seems to work...not even using the cheatcodes! I still have not been able to come up with the 'Rosetta Stone' to pull everything together! Can some one PLEASE point me to the essential NEWBEE guide with very detailed step-by-step instructions! I just got the 'Knoppix Hacks' book but even that seem to have a few holes. I REALLY(!!) need some pointers on this.
Thanks...
Richard-
Similar Threads
-
By Ol Jock 99 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-02-2005, 05:00 AM
-
By andreas2000 in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-29-2004, 02:31 PM
-
By DeadMale in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-01-2004, 06:22 PM
-
By bongski55 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 14
Last Post: 08-18-2003, 07:58 AM
-
By killowhat in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-21-2003, 10:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM Power S822 POWER8 1x CPU 32GB DDR4 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$629.99

Ibm Computer Tower
$400.00

Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$135.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99