Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Newbee Alert(!) and Problem...

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    16

    Newbee Alert(!) and Problem...

    While I've been using Linux for a few years I have recently started playing with Knoppix to redo some public workstations. For the past 2 weeks I have been reading and working with Knoppix but nothing seems to work...not even using the cheatcodes! I still have not been able to come up with the 'Rosetta Stone' to pull everything together! Can some one PLEASE point me to the essential NEWBEE guide with very detailed step-by-step instructions! I just got the 'Knoppix Hacks' book but even that seem to have a few holes. I REALLY(!!) need some pointers on this.

    Thanks...

    Richard-

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    949
    Whats seems to be the problem?

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    16
    Wanted to do a fast update on this post. I was about 10 minutes away from totally giving up when I ran across the REMASTER. Then continued reading and things started to come together...alittle! I'm still working on getting the details and steps worked out successfully each time.

    I have another question but I will post under different subject.

    Thanks,
    Richard-

Similar Threads

  1. Pls help the newbee
    By Ol Jock 99 in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-02-2005, 05:00 AM
  2. Newbee to Knoppix 3.6
    By andreas2000 in forum Laptops
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2004, 02:31 PM
  3. /\/00bE alert....
    By DeadMale in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-01-2004, 06:22 PM
  4. SECURITY ALERT-Why It Seems To Be Ignored?
    By bongski55 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-18-2003, 07:58 AM
  5. newbee
    By killowhat in forum General Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-21-2003, 10:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1

$53.99



Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive

$39.99



SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE picture

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE

$214.99



Samsung PM9C1A 256GB m.2 2280  SSD GEN4X4 NVME MZVL8256HDJD new Laptop PC picture

Samsung PM9C1A 256GB m.2 2280 SSD GEN4X4 NVME MZVL8256HDJD new Laptop PC

$34.99



Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot

$549.00



Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD picture

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD

$129.99



Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1 - Tested -98% Life

$48.00



2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON picture

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON

$28.80



Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD

$23.00



Netac 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATA Solid State Drive lot PC Laptop picture

Netac 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATA Solid State Drive lot PC Laptop

$85.00