-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
nishtya
very interested in this discussion

the only thing that keeps w98 on here besides some banking is directx. I gotta have my games. Resources?
This is bout the best I've come up with, appears the "company" that used to develop WineX, no longer wants to "give it away" - they charge, a minimum of $5 USD / month to be a subscriber, which gives you access to the downloads of the "Cedega" program, and a minimum of 3 months must be maintained - so you cant just pay 5 bucks, get the downloads, and run...
I cant locate the area to get the "WineX" program, they locked down everything but the "Cedega_TimeDemo" version download, in fact, the whole site is almost locked down unless you subscribe... I got the TimeDemo version, and it refuses to run my game, screen comes up, but then stays black - Even there "help" forums are locked down unless you are a member / subscriber, so I am going through there "email contact" point to see if I can get this resolved...
Here is the site link
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

VINTAGE 1990 Hayes LANstep Network Computer Operating System v1.00 SEALED NEW
$888.00

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage 1993 & 1994 Microsoft Home DINOSAURS PC Mac Game Software CD-Rom NEW
$299.99

Vintage 1991 Applied Engineering AE Sonic Blaster Apple IIGS Sound Card SEALED
$699.99

SEALED Iomega PCMCIA to Fast SCSI II Adapter Jaz Card & Cable | VINTAGE NEW
$169.99

Vintage 2006 Juicy Couture House of Juicy Velour Laptop Sleeve Y2K NWT Rare
$199.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00