-
wireless problem: can't find access point
I'm new to wireless networking and some of the other posts have helped. I'm at the point where I can get my Gigabyte wireless card to show up with iwconfig with what I think are the correct parameters and I see it listed as "up" in ifconfig. However, "iwlist ath0 scanning" doesn't show any access points (the machine is inches from the router, a Gigabyte router). Also, "pump -i ath0" fails. Using a wired connection and eth0 on the same card/router pair works just fine. Any ideas?
Similar Threads
-
By cmoder in forum Networking
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-07-2005, 07:47 AM
-
By m2bord in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 08-01-2005, 04:03 AM
-
By The Conman in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-27-2005, 01:01 AM
-
By Zuiden in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-20-2005, 04:09 AM
-
By Nu2Knoppix in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-10-2003, 03:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

32GB KIT (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 - 288 pin DESKTOP Non ECC - Black/Gold
$121.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

32GB Micron PC4 – 3200AA DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM - MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2J3
$200.00

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00