-
Thanks, I understand what you're saying about Linux, well put. I've actually been using Gentoo for a few years and love it. Even though it's a pain to get set up, it's worth it once it gets going.
Back to my wireless problem, I actually got my problem solved. Get this, you remember I said I was new to notebooks and wireless? Well, the switch on the side of the machine that I thought disabled the sound actually disables the wireless card. I flipped that and now it works beautifully. I have a masters in computer science and I had to call tech support to get that explained to me. :/ Ah well. Thanks again for all your help and words of encouragement!
Similar Threads
-
By cmoder in forum Networking
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-07-2005, 07:47 AM
-
By m2bord in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 08-01-2005, 04:03 AM
-
By The Conman in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-27-2005, 01:01 AM
-
By Zuiden in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-20-2005, 04:09 AM
-
By Nu2Knoppix in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-10-2003, 03:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97