Hi all, recently I remastered a Knoppix 3.6. I add new software and a new kernel with some patches. At last, I boot it and works very fine: I can load/unload all modules, the software its OK... Finally I install to HD (in text mode), and when it finished, I boot from HD and the system shows me a lot of errors, 90% related about modules: unknown synmbol, unknown symbol, unknown symbol...
#modprobe ipv6
ipv6: Unknown symbol capable
ipv6: Unknown symbol security_ops
#modprobe ip_tables
ip_tables: Unknown symbol capable
This modules in live mode works OK, ¿What happens?
Thanks

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
Intel SRF90 Xeon Gold 6248 2.50GHz 20 Core LGA 3647 Server CPU Processor
$55.99
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.6 GHz Processor LGA 1151
$39.99
Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00