-
Boot other window manager when KDE is removed (3.6 remaster)
Ok, first off I have followed the instructions:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...867&highlight=
Awsum!
Always get a working CDR
But here is my question, in the past I would use knoppix-customize on the standard iso image
to change the default boot setings etc. I need to to this since I ( like others ) wiped out KDE compleatly. I would like to have it boot to XFCE by default. I would also like to change the boot graphic and options ( so that only XFCE, Icewm and Fluxbox are shown )
Everytime I try to use knoppix-customize I get the following error:
No emulation (can't handle this)
Error reading image. Aborting
So, what am I doing wrong, or how can I change what I need to change?
I can't seem to find how this is done at the 3.6/3.7 level ( seems to work at > 3.2 )
Any ideas or where I can find the info?
Similar Threads
-
By veuf in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 02:12 PM
-
By John in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 02:25 AM
-
By electronicjason in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-28-2004, 10:19 AM
-
By e7eMeNt in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-08-2004, 03:02 AM
-
By neotheonlyone in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-07-2003, 03:15 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

IBM 02CL197 FLASH SYSTEM 840-900 LITHIUM ION SERVER BATTERY MODULE 990854
$225.00

IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99

Lot of 4 IBM 52Y4089 POWER7 CPU Processor Modules Server CPUs
$49.99