export CC=/usr/bin/gcc-2.95 before running sh NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-6629-pkg1.run
**This one for kernel 2.4**
![]()
Problem solved.
I managed to adjust the display horizontally using xvidtune and vertically using the monitor's control buttons.
Thanks for the help!
export CC=/usr/bin/gcc-2.95 before running sh NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-6629-pkg1.run
**This one for kernel 2.4**
![]()
I'll get back to this should I ever need 3D acceleration or anything fancy. For the time being, I'm happy with the graphics functionality I've got.
Thanks again.

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Atari SX212 Modem for IBM Systems w/ Box, Owner's Manual & Power Adapter NOS
$125.00
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00