-
Okay -- let's just say compiling Nvidia with the wrong compiler wasn't a good idea. I'm reinstalling the system as I type.
Earlier today I tried xvidtune; I managed to pull the display further to the left and stretch it laterally so that it covered the whole screen width. I couldn't get rid of the black space at the top and the bottom, however.
Similar Threads
-
By WirelessTechRadio in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-10-2004, 08:28 PM
-
By Tets in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-23-2003, 10:23 PM
-
By bigd652 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-21-2003, 07:27 PM
-
By Alex1 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-22-2003, 10:59 PM
-
By Alex1 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-11-2003, 08:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99

Intel Xeon E-2388G 8-Core 3.20GHz CPU Processor LGA 1151 SRKMZ
$799.99

HP ZBook Firefly 14" G8 Mobile Workstation i5 11th Gen 16GB RAM 256 GB SSD No AC
$184.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5700G 8-Core 16-Thread 4.6GHz Max Boost, 3.8 GHz Base
$170.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

acer swift air 14
$600.00

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98