-
Hmm -- I downloaded the driver and tried to install it. Then I got a message saying that I was about to compile the Nvidia kernel module with gcc 3.3, whereas the kernel itself was compiled with gcc 2.95, which may or may not "lead to instability".
I aborted the install at this point, but I have no idea how to set the cc environment variable to gcc 2.95.
Should I just ignore the warning?
Similar Threads
-
By WirelessTechRadio in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-10-2004, 08:28 PM
-
By Tets in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-23-2003, 10:23 PM
-
By bigd652 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-21-2003, 07:27 PM
-
By Alex1 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-22-2003, 10:59 PM
-
By Alex1 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-11-2003, 08:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Genuine Intel Xeon W-2145 3.70Ghz 8 Cores LGA2066 CPU SR3LQ Tested USA SELLER
$94.94

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

A Mini Windows Server w Xeon E3 Processor & (2) 500GB Hard Drive-Home/Industrial
$319.00