export CC=/usr/bin/gcc-2.95 before running sh NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-6629-pkg1.run
**This one for kernel 2.4**
![]()
Problem solved.
I managed to adjust the display horizontally using xvidtune and vertically using the monitor's control buttons.
Thanks for the help!
export CC=/usr/bin/gcc-2.95 before running sh NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-6629-pkg1.run
**This one for kernel 2.4**
![]()
I'll get back to this should I ever need 3D acceleration or anything fancy. For the time being, I'm happy with the graphics functionality I've got.
Thanks again.

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00
Netac 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATA Solid State Drive lot PC Laptop
$250.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99