Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: USB Video Camera and Modem not detected

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7

    USB Video Camera and Modem not detected

    I have a 3Com Homeconnect USB Camera on my system. I also have an Aopen FM56-PM controllerless PCI Modem. Knoppix does not detect either. How do I find out if these products are supportable by Knoppix Ver.3.2-2003-03-28-EN ? If they are how do I install them ? As a Newbee
    I would also like to find out how I could get a print out of "ispci-v" as mentionned in these forums.

    Thanks In Advance,

    Nesser

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    14
    Your modem is a "winmodem" and AOpen does not support linux

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    1,353
    As far as your camera goes, try running gtkam. I have no idea if it is supported.

  4. #4
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    colorado springs, colorado
    Posts
    1,933

    Re: USB Video Camera and Modem not detected

    Quote Originally Posted by Nesser
    I
    I would also like to find out how I could get a print out of "ispci-v" as mentionned in these forums.

    Thanks In Advance,

    Nesser
    Open a terminal- also known as a shell. At the prompt simply type

    lspci -v

    THen with your mouse highlight all of the text that is output to the screen. After you have it highlighted it is already copied to the clipboard, simply paste it as usual.

Similar Threads

  1. video card not detected
    By guyofgames in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2005, 05:08 PM
  2. Modem detected but can not use it...
    By kn2user in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-22-2004, 08:30 PM
  3. Modem not detected
    By eeoam in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-03-2004, 11:48 PM
  4. Sound, modem, scanner & digital camera problems!
    By andrewdodd13 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-01-2003, 06:25 PM
  5. Internal Modem not detected
    By maneeshkumar in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2003, 04:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX picture

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX

$59.99



GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5 picture

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5

$189.99



Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery picture

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery

$54.99



ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield picture

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield

$84.99



GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard picture

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard

$59.99



MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P picture

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P

$71.49



Asus Prime B660M-A AC D4 Motherboard Intel LGA 1700 14th 13th 12th Gen DDR4 picture

Asus Prime B660M-A AC D4 Motherboard Intel LGA 1700 14th 13th 12th Gen DDR4

$79.99



⁠Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)⁠ picture

⁠Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)⁠

$29.90



Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H Motherboard picture

Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H Motherboard

$54.99



ASRock IMB-X1314 LGA 1700 Intel W680 DDR4 Quad display Micro-ATX Motherboard picture

ASRock IMB-X1314 LGA 1700 Intel W680 DDR4 Quad display Micro-ATX Motherboard

$351.99