Your modem is a "winmodem" and AOpen does not support linux
I have a 3Com Homeconnect USB Camera on my system. I also have an Aopen FM56-PM controllerless PCI Modem. Knoppix does not detect either. How do I find out if these products are supportable by Knoppix Ver.3.2-2003-03-28-EN ? If they are how do I install them ? As a Newbee
I would also like to find out how I could get a print out of "ispci-v" as mentionned in these forums.
Thanks In Advance,
Nesser
Your modem is a "winmodem" and AOpen does not support linux
As far as your camera goes, try running gtkam. I have no idea if it is supported.
Open a terminal- also known as a shell. At the prompt simply typeOriginally Posted by Nesser
lspci -v
THen with your mouse highlight all of the text that is output to the screen. After you have it highlighted it is already copied to the clipboard, simply paste it as usual.

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00