-
Problems with forum login and apt
I am having problems with logging in to the forum from my new harddisk install of knoppix 3.6. I am using knoqueror web browser, I go to the login screen enter my details and everything seems ok, but then when I click on new topic it asks me to enter my user name and paswword again, I do this and then it just goes back and asks me to enter my user name and password again. I am currently writing this in firefox on my XP box so my login works ok. Any suggestion as to whats wrong with konqueror??
When I had finished the hard disk install I done an apt-get update followed by an apt-get dist-upgrade, during the install part of the process I get the follwing error message
Unpacking replacement xlibs-dev ...
Errors were encountered while processing:
/var/cache/apt/archives/libntfs5_1.9.2-2_i386.deb
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
Any pointer would be helpful please.
Tim
Similar Threads
-
By Jameson in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 05:27 AM
-
By knoppix-noob in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-21-2004, 03:45 AM
-
By bendman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 03:10 PM
-
By Dieter Springer in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-19-2003, 10:07 PM
-
By brewer13210 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-10-2003, 05:35 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$259.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00