-
Is it possible that knoppix reset my BIOS to PNP=YES?
When I powered up my gentoo system this morning my dual monitors no longer worked because Plug And Play had been reset to YES. Last night I had run the new Knoppix CD. Is it possible that running Knoppix for the first time on this machine caused my BIOS to reset?
Thanks.
PostScript: I haven't been able to reproduce the effect. At least not with the new diskset. I *did* boot yesterday with both the new set and one I got earlier this summer. I'm beginning to think it's not knoppix but gremlins or maybe I'm sleephacking.
Similar Threads
-
By askme in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 8
Last Post: 09-25-2017, 02:47 AM
-
By jgolay in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-28-2005, 09:49 PM
-
By transistorman57508 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-22-2004, 04:12 PM
-
By reub2000 in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-29-2004, 10:03 PM
-
By rayman in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-03-2003, 07:26 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.55

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99