I should clarify -- I can boot Knoppix just fine, but it can't see the SCSI hard disk so I can work on it.
Mojo
I'm running SuSE 9 (kernel 2.6) on a Dell Poweredge 1655MC blade server, and it runs just fine. I'm trying to boot Knoppix to resize the partitions and make disk images.
Knoppix fails attempting to load the SCSI module, mptbase:
mptbase: ioc0: ERROR - Diagnostic reset FAILED! (142h)
mptbase: ioc0: NOT READY WARNING!
mptbase: WARNING - ioc0 did not initialize property! (-1)
SuSE 9 is using the mptscsih module with no problems.
Any suggestions?
Best regards,
Mojo
I should clarify -- I can boot Knoppix just fine, but it can't see the SCSI hard disk so I can work on it.
Mojo

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
AddOn 10Gbs Dual Open SFP+ Port PCIe 2.0 x8 Network Interface Card w/PXE boot
$383.99
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$20.70
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99