Hello,
I am trying to make this card work on my laptop. I have knoppix 3.6 with kernel 2.6.7. I have downloaded the ateros file, but the installation is kind of complicated.
The file is available at: http://team.vantronix.net/ar5k/.
Thanks
Hello,
I am trying to make this card work on my laptop. I have knoppix 3.6 with kernel 2.6.7. I have downloaded the ateros file, but the installation is kind of complicated.
The file is available at: http://team.vantronix.net/ar5k/.
Thanks

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
Intel Core i7-8700K 8th Gen 6-Core 3.70GHz LGA1151 CPU SR3QR
$55.00
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$400.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$79.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98