-
Ok I've figured most everything I needed to know out from trolling the forum and experimentation - gasp!
Only thing is that mysql databases I make for development can't be saved, or I can't see how, if I jsut put them on the desktop and reinsert them next boot up then they don't link properly. Anyway that's cool. I'll get an old box from the other room and set it up on my lan as a local web server for development work now I'm a bit more confident.
Although nobody replied to this post with advice I thank those who read it with interest for taking the time.
http://www.nortypig.com
http://www.blog.nortypig.com
Similar Threads
-
By transistortoaster in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-08-2005, 03:49 PM
-
By rangalo in forum Games
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-11-2005, 02:06 PM
-
By HCSS in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-13-2004, 09:32 PM
-
By Coume in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 06:42 AM
-
By xound in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-15-2003, 07:06 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D - Ryzen 7 9000 Series Zen 5 8-Core 4.7 GHz - Socket AM5
$375.00

HP EliteBook 840 G8 Laptop 14” FHD Core i5 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$299.99

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core, 16-Thread, 3.6 GHz (LGA 1151)
$189.99

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95

Microsoft Surface Go 2 Laptop Core i5 1135G7 2.4GHz 8GB 128GB SSD
$179.99

DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98