-
there is more than a firewall problem hee
11/11/04
To the list;
I entered this commend into the Knoppix console and this is the result. I have no problem with doing this for any requsst in oorder to learn more about this. Take a look at the output.This is a typical result that I get for every shell request. Nothing ever works on my shell. Its like its disabled. With this in mind lets throw out what I know about this.
I have been stalked for years by this person and I really still don't know who it is but I do work as a worker advocate so there are enemies to me in gov't and business.I shouldn't be attacked because I only advocate the true status of laws and rules as they now exist and do not seek different laws..I get into problems in the fact that laws that do benefit the worker are not at all adhered to. I am sometimes anomously attacked and so where is it coming from???? I don't care to get into this for now. The thing we have at hand is this remote root problem.I will continue with this series in order to bring some sense to this but first a starting point.
Now I have this computer and it got a trojan horse in it. I didn't know enough to expel it. I tried to get files, programs and even other OS's. This guy owned me and I couldn't shake him. When I put programs in they do not execute. I just got fed up and started using live CD's. They quickly go to hell but I mostly just check e-mail and surf so it is not a major loss but it is a pain at times too. I do at times work at trying to figure out the programming but he clearly has me over a barrel over this. I have hung in there against him and all of what he knows for the longest time.Its a tribute to what I know but I would like to get rid of this person now and so in a way I am appealling to the computer community to help purge this stalker from my life. I will provide data as you need it so bear with me.
Now the hacker has root so he is the general. I have little say in what is happening and I am not fully in control.This talk of putting up a firewall is his decision until I can throw him out. Got some ideas?
This belief that Knoppix or any other version of Linux/Unix can't be hacked is total crap. These hackers call pull dirty code on any version of any OS like you make selections for a MP3 file. They get root and can pipe it in and you can't stop it until you gain total control of root. How can you when they own certain progroms like telnet, ssh and others?
let me know what you think and maybe we can discuss a plan
thanks and guess what I will be offering more on this but I am going out now so later
about your suggestion this is the output
knoppix@ttyp0[knoppix]$ ls /mnt/auto/floppy
ls: /mnt/auto/floppy: No such file or directory
knoppix@ttyp0[knoppix]$
thanks again
finder
Similar Threads
-
By N1N in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-02-2004, 06:56 PM
-
By Saenger in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-18-2004, 04:58 PM
-
By evilmrhenry in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-07-2003, 05:51 PM
-
By UselessPython in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-05-2003, 02:31 PM
-
By in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-17-2003, 03:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$950.00

Amiga 2000 2630/CPU 68030 25Mhz
$300.00

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00

Commodore Amiga 500 Motherboard Rev 5, A500 #548 (As-Is)
$64.75

External fully assembled GreaseWeazle 3.5 inch Floppy Drive
$135.00

68000 CPU Amiga 2000 Slot Adapter
$25.00