-
Wireless to hardwired?
OKay so I have one computer Running HDD installed Knoppix 3.6, and I have a crapy computer that I use to VB program on and its running WIN 2000 Pro. with a NIC. Well anyways the computer with knoppix on it has my wireless card in it and a NIC so could I take an ethernet cord and attach them together and allow them to share the connection ( I dont want them to be networked just sharing an internet connection).
-
-
Senior Member
registered user
yes you could.
search the forym. that Q has been answered a few times
Similar Threads
-
By rpk073 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-14-2005, 12:09 PM
-
By Linux-_usr in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-05-2005, 03:09 AM
-
By sparticus in forum Laptops
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-23-2004, 12:55 AM
-
By dave52355 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-04-2004, 09:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DELL LATITUDE D810 LAPTOP *FOR PARTS ONLY*
$49.99

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Apple Extended Keyboard II Vintage Keyboard with Original Box & Cable
$110.00

Vintage 2006 Juicy Couture House of Juicy Velour Laptop Sleeve Y2K NWT Rare
$199.99

Huge Lot of Vintage Computer Brochures, Catalogs, etc. - 1980's - SEE PICS
$100.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00