We´re using a Samsung NX10 Notebook with an internal Intel 11 Mbit WLan, usually under WINXP and connected to our LAN through an US Robotics USR808054 Wireless turbo access point. The AP was configured fpr WPA encryption as it is more secure than WEP.

Yesterday we tried first time Knoppy Linux distribution 3.7 and while any other device worked immediately we could not use our Microsoft blue tooth mouse as well as the WLAN connection.

After an amount of investigations, we found a lack of WPA support. The connection where estebished immediately when we reconfigured the AP for WEB encryption.

The Question is, whether there wehre plans for WPA support for this pretty nice Knoppix distribution.

The blue tooth mouse is correctly detected if I try to use the blue tooth modem dialog ( useless of course, but helpful for analyzis), but I have not found the palce and tool yet, to decide for the correct mouse driver. From former experiences with Linux ( 10 years ago) I rmember, the Mouse selection where somewhere inside the XWindows configurations. However, its a matter of time, to find and to configure it properly.

yours Georg_M