You have to burn the CD as an iso image, not as a regular data CD. See this:
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/FaqDownloading
and this
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/DownloadingHowTo
Greetings! I just burned a v3.6 CD and tried to boot from it, but all I got is a blank screen with everything hanging. I looked at the content of the CD, and found two files only -- bootcat.bin (2k) and bootimg.bin (716,308k) -- on a 700MB CD-R. Does this look right?
Anyway, the files on the CD seemed a little strange to me, so I tried to burn the image on another computer, and this time the software complained that the CD (700MB) is too small.
What did I do wrong? Can anyone give me some suggestion on how to correctly burn the CD?
Thanks & Regards,
Patrick
You have to burn the CD as an iso image, not as a regular data CD. See this:
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/FaqDownloading
and this
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/DownloadingHowTo

G-Technology G-RAID 24TB Dual-Drive External HDD TB3 USB 3.1 7200RPM Silver
$299.99
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19
LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$125.98
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
PCI to 4 Ports SATA Controller RAID CARD Pci sata Sil3114 Supports 3TBx4 HDD
$18.90
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99