You have to burn the CD as an iso image, not as a regular data CD. See this:
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/FaqDownloading
and this
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/DownloadingHowTo
Greetings! I just burned a v3.6 CD and tried to boot from it, but all I got is a blank screen with everything hanging. I looked at the content of the CD, and found two files only -- bootcat.bin (2k) and bootimg.bin (716,308k) -- on a 700MB CD-R. Does this look right?
Anyway, the files on the CD seemed a little strange to me, so I tried to burn the image on another computer, and this time the software complained that the CD (700MB) is too small.
What did I do wrong? Can anyone give me some suggestion on how to correctly burn the CD?
Thanks & Regards,
Patrick
You have to burn the CD as an iso image, not as a regular data CD. See this:
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/FaqDownloading
and this
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/DownloadingHowTo

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$949.00
Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00
Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99
Samsung 250GB SSD 850 EVO 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive MZ7LN250 MZ-75E250
$25.99