-

Originally Posted by
nishtya
But will it really support KDE fully? I am running into a similar situation with the Beast, Fedora. I have gotten KDE 3.3 on there but it's half-hearted for want of a better word

Apparently Fedora was made for gnome and that's all there is to it. Maybe that was why I passed on it a few weeks ago. Separate home, I supposed I could repartition the spare partition.
I haven't tried installing KDE nish, but I don't see any reason that you would have trouble with it. This is not fedora after all, it's just a customized debian distro. :P And I did look and can tell you that all of the KDE packages seem to be available in the ubuntu universe repository.
Similar Threads
-
By whoeverheis in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-28-2005, 12:41 AM
-
By susanjohnson in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-21-2005, 11:36 AM
-
By florin in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-24-2004, 06:12 PM
-
By Jez in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 09:06 PM
-
By jymden in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-13-2003, 07:26 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Vintage AMD-K6-2/333AFR 2.2V CORE 3.3V CPU Processor NOS Windows 95 NT 1998 NEW
$39.41
![Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac picture](/store/img/g/EhEAAOSwg7ZnexmU/s-l225/Apple-Macintosh-Boot-Disk-System-1-0-8-0-400-800k-.jpg)
Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac
$14.75

Vintage Tandy Color Computer Print Master Software Manual & Floppy Disk Binder
$38.00

Vintage Toshiba Satellite 4090XDVD Intel Celeron 400Mhz Retro - Powers up Cards
$57.59

Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00