Do you see any error message? Perhaps your webhost does not use the same libc verion as the knoppix release you use?
Hi,
It seems to me that all the C files that I compile with Knoppix don't run in my webhost Linux environment. If I compile them in win32 with GCC, they run great - otherwise, with Knoppix, they give an instant error. What should I do?
Regards,
Kepler
Do you see any error message? Perhaps your webhost does not use the same libc verion as the knoppix release you use?
Good afternoon. No, I don't get any error. Meanwhile I've sent an email to my webprovider regarding the version of libc. It's version glibc-2.3.2-27.9.7 running in Red Hat Linux 9.0 (soon will be Red Hat Linux Enterprise 3.0).
What version does Knoppix use? Is it earlier or newer?
Regards,
Kepler

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
Dell Precision T5820 950W Workstation 4.00GHz W-2125 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$144.98
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99
Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00