-
Junior Member
registered user
Finally! Success. I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing, but it works for 3.4 with the 2.4 series kernel. I sort''ve understood what I was doing with the cheatcodes for 3.3 (knoppix nopcmcia ide2=0x180,0x386) but I've now got a boot line that reads like something out of Harry Potter: knoppix amp=off no-hlt ide-cs pci=off nopcmcia ide2=0x180,0x386 home=/dev/hda2, Now I've got to play with it and find out what is superfluous in this ugainly beast
Similar Threads
-
By rrk in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-18-2005, 09:16 PM
-
By simonmac2 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 07:24 PM
-
By DestroyerOfWorlds in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-05-2004, 03:57 PM
-
By EPS in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 12
Last Post: 05-03-2004, 07:13 PM
-
By rompel in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 05-14-2003, 10:57 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$290.24

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00

Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 3 14" FHD Laptop i5 12th Gen 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$329.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T480s | i5-8350U | 256GB NVMe | 8GB RAM | W11 Pro | W/AC Adapter
$169.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99