Do you see any error message? Perhaps your webhost does not use the same libc verion as the knoppix release you use?
Hi,
It seems to me that all the C files that I compile with Knoppix don't run in my webhost Linux environment. If I compile them in win32 with GCC, they run great - otherwise, with Knoppix, they give an instant error. What should I do?
Regards,
Kepler
Do you see any error message? Perhaps your webhost does not use the same libc verion as the knoppix release you use?
Good afternoon. No, I don't get any error. Meanwhile I've sent an email to my webprovider regarding the version of libc. It's version glibc-2.3.2-27.9.7 running in Red Hat Linux 9.0 (soon will be Red Hat Linux Enterprise 3.0).
What version does Knoppix use? Is it earlier or newer?
Regards,
Kepler

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99