Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Debian CD

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    25

    Debian CD

    Hi,

    I've just installed Debian on my computer. Then I made some downloads ( from a win32 Windows XP computer ) of programs to use with it, and save tham to a CD. When I ran tha configuration menu of Debian, it tells me that I'm not using a Debian CD.

    What's the problem?

    Best regards,

    Kepler

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    900

    Re: Debian CD

    Quote Originally Posted by kepler
    Hi,

    I've just installed Debian on my computer. Then I made some downloads ( from a win32 Windows XP computer ) of programs to use with it, and save tham to a CD.
    What programs? Are they win32 executables?

    When I ran tha configuration menu of Debian, it tells me that I'm not using a Debian CD
    What configuration menu are you referring to?

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    25

    no...

    I downloaded debian files and save them to a CD. The application is apt-setup, where I choosen the CD rom option.

    Regards,

    Kepler

Similar Threads

  1. knoppix -> debian-like -> debian
    By macherb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-18-2004, 07:41 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2004, 12:21 AM
  3. HOWTO fix debian or knoppix/debian for Russian fonts
    By datakid in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-07-2003, 07:46 AM
  4. #debian
    By god in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 11:09 PM
  5. 's ALL Debian
    By aloneinthevoid in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2003, 04:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS  PromBlaster picture

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster

$895.00



Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1 picture

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1

$250.00



Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used picture

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used

$55.99



🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE picture

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE

$249.00



Intel i486 SX2 A80486SX2-50 Vintage CPU Processor Type CPU/Processor picture

Intel i486 SX2 A80486SX2-50 Vintage CPU Processor Type CPU/Processor

$44.99



Vintage Computer Sun Ultra 1 UltraSpark Driven - Mystery condition as-is Parts picture

Vintage Computer Sun Ultra 1 UltraSpark Driven - Mystery condition as-is Parts

$49.78



Vintage Apple IIgs 3.5” & 5.25” Floppy Disk Drives A9M0106 A9M0107 Untested picture

Vintage Apple IIgs 3.5” & 5.25” Floppy Disk Drives A9M0106 A9M0107 Untested

$115.00



Vintage IIT VP2000 Vision Processor RISC CPU Gold Cap Ceramic PGA-145 picture

Vintage IIT VP2000 Vision Processor RISC CPU Gold Cap Ceramic PGA-145

$287.19



Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New picture

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New

$75.00



🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP picture

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP

$299.99