Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Debian CD

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    25

    Debian CD

    Hi,

    I've just installed Debian on my computer. Then I made some downloads ( from a win32 Windows XP computer ) of programs to use with it, and save tham to a CD. When I ran tha configuration menu of Debian, it tells me that I'm not using a Debian CD.

    What's the problem?

    Best regards,

    Kepler

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    900

    Re: Debian CD

    Quote Originally Posted by kepler
    Hi,

    I've just installed Debian on my computer. Then I made some downloads ( from a win32 Windows XP computer ) of programs to use with it, and save tham to a CD.
    What programs? Are they win32 executables?

    When I ran tha configuration menu of Debian, it tells me that I'm not using a Debian CD
    What configuration menu are you referring to?

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    25

    no...

    I downloaded debian files and save them to a CD. The application is apt-setup, where I choosen the CD rom option.

    Regards,

    Kepler

Similar Threads

  1. knoppix -> debian-like -> debian
    By macherb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-18-2004, 07:41 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2004, 12:21 AM
  3. HOWTO fix debian or knoppix/debian for Russian fonts
    By datakid in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-07-2003, 07:46 AM
  4. #debian
    By god in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 11:09 PM
  5. 's ALL Debian
    By aloneinthevoid in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2003, 04:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor

$114.99



(LOT OF 4) Intel Core i5 Processors Different Gens picture

(LOT OF 4) Intel Core i5 Processors Different Gens

$249.99



INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH picture

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH

$179.99



Intel Core Ultra 7 265K CPU Desktop Processor LGA 1851 20-Core - New picture

Intel Core Ultra 7 265K CPU Desktop Processor LGA 1851 20-Core - New

$284.79



AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description) picture

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)

$59.00



Intel Core I7-7700 SR338 3.60 Ghz Processor picture

Intel Core I7-7700 SR338 3.60 Ghz Processor

$39.99



Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor picture

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor

$39.00



Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor picture

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor

$14.49



PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU picture

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU

$15.99



Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD picture

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD

$27.99