I wonder how main append and local appends for kernel work with each other? Does local append overwrite the main append? Or local append is merged with main append? I hate to copy this long string with kernel boot parametrs to each entry definition.
I wonder how main append and local appends for kernel work with each other? Does local append overwrite the main append? Or local append is merged with main append? I hate to copy this long string with kernel boot parametrs to each entry definition.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
NEW* AMD Athlon 4850e 4GB ATI X300 Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$349.00
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00
AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$484.00
SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99
Pair ID-COOLING A8-SP3 CPU Heatsink Coolers and AMD EPYC 7601 32 Core Processors
$290.00