-
Burn CD from downloaded files
I have downloaded KNOPPIX_V3.6-2004-08-16-EN, and now I want to burn it on CD. Which files shall I include and must I unzip anything.
I have the following files:
KNOPPIX_V3.6-2004-08-16-EN.iso.md5.asc
KNOPPIX_V3.6-2004-08-16-EN.iso.md5
KNOPPIX_V3.6-2004-08-16-EN (which is a zip file)
Similar Threads
-
By Drake in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-19-2005, 02:11 AM
-
By CaNaDa11278 in forum Klik
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-10-2005, 12:40 AM
-
By jch02140 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-18-2004, 02:22 AM
-
By tup34 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-01-2004, 06:23 PM
-
By Dave_Bechtel in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-04-2003, 11:54 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$600.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99

Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99

Cisco CP-8875-K9 Video Phone 8875 IP Desk Phone Bluetooth Wi-Fi - Brand NEW
$399.99

Yealink SIP-T41P Verizon One Talk VoIP Desk Phone Black Open Box New
$49.99

Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99