-
Burn CD from downloaded files
I have downloaded KNOPPIX_V3.6-2004-08-16-EN, and now I want to burn it on CD. Which files shall I include and must I unzip anything.
I have the following files:
KNOPPIX_V3.6-2004-08-16-EN.iso.md5.asc
KNOPPIX_V3.6-2004-08-16-EN.iso.md5
KNOPPIX_V3.6-2004-08-16-EN (which is a zip file)
Similar Threads
-
By Drake in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-19-2005, 02:11 AM
-
By CaNaDa11278 in forum Klik
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-10-2005, 12:40 AM
-
By jch02140 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-18-2004, 02:22 AM
-
By tup34 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-01-2004, 06:23 PM
-
By Dave_Bechtel in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-04-2003, 11:54 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99