-
Burn CD from downloaded files
I have downloaded KNOPPIX_V3.6-2004-08-16-EN, and now I want to burn it on CD. Which files shall I include and must I unzip anything.
I have the following files:
KNOPPIX_V3.6-2004-08-16-EN.iso.md5.asc
KNOPPIX_V3.6-2004-08-16-EN.iso.md5
KNOPPIX_V3.6-2004-08-16-EN (which is a zip file)
Similar Threads
-
By Drake in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-19-2005, 02:11 AM
-
By CaNaDa11278 in forum Klik
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-10-2005, 12:40 AM
-
By jch02140 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-18-2004, 02:22 AM
-
By tup34 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-01-2004, 06:23 PM
-
By Dave_Bechtel in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-04-2003, 11:54 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$225.00

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$295.00

MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95

​SSM IO-4 S100 I/O Interface Board 2-Serial 2-Parallel Altair IMSAI Untested
$119.99

Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI
$150.00

MITS Altair 8800 4K RAM Board
$675.00

S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)
$34.99

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99

Microcomputer Builder's Bible IMSAI 8080 Z80 ADM-3A DEC LSI-11 Altair 8800 Bus
$59.99