I used Nessus to scan my server for vulnerabilities, it detects quite a few, and after that I could take some action to close all doors to intruders.
I used Nessus to scan my server for vulnerabilities, it detects quite a few, and after that I could take some action to close all doors to intruders.

Vintage 5.25" Floppy Disk Drive Cleaning Kit Lot (1 Scotch 3M + 1 Verbatim) NOS
$49.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Lot of 52 Vintage Various 3.5" Floppy Disks Untested Sold As Parts (B4)
$49.99
Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac
$11.75
Mixed Lot Of Vintage Software And Drivers - Install Discs - CDs - 94 Pieces
$85.00
Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00
Vintage Toshiba Satellite 4090XDVD Intel Celeron 400Mhz Retro - Powers up Cards
$57.59