I can not get my modem to work, I have a brodxent
v.92 modem and I have been unable to get it config.so I got a Dynex
External v.92 modem. I have got it to find the modem but I just do not know how to configuer It right .
It is a Dynex:
DX-M300 Supports Communication Standerds ITU-T/CCITT
Uses USB Connection only
Data:
V.92 (Lite)
V.90, V.34,V.32bis,V.32,V.22bis,V.21,V.22
Bell 103 & 212A
V.44, V.42bis & MNP 5 ( Data Compress)
On the External Modem when i hit Modem Query it finds the modem and says modem ready I choose netzero as the Name and set password and user then hit connect and then it says INITIALIZING Modem but will not do anything else. What else can I do? Am I missing something? or is there any modems someone can tell me about that work with Noppix 3.3.
I know this is a lot of information but I just wanted to give what I knew so some one could maybe Help.
Thanks,
Byrns01

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING WIFI
$289.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
GIGABYTE GA-AB350-Gaming 3 AMD Socket AM4 DDR4 4-Slot Gaming HDMI DVI
$60.00